Step 1 – Download the Button Capture Software
⦁ Go to: https://www.mouthwatch.com/intraoral-cameras/getting-started/ and download our Button Capture Software.
⦁ View the installation guide
⦁ Install the program, following all steps in the guide
Important: If setting up a MouthWatch Plus+ make sure to install the required driver by checking the box at this step:
- Once you install the software, right click on the MouthWatch Capture icon in the lower right corner of your screen.
- A menu will display. Highlight over TigerView and left click TigerView 8.
Quick Tip: If you don’t see the MouthWatch Capture icon, click the ^ button (indicated by the red arrow in the photo below) to expand the System Tray. You can drag and drop the icon from the expanded System Tray down to your Taskbar.
Step 2 – Plug in the MouthWatch Camera
Make sure that you plug the USB connector into a powered USB port. Sometimes, these are located on the front or back of the computer. If your monitor has USB ports, these may not be powered.
If setting up a MouthWatch Plus+ use a USB 3.0 port.
Step 3 – Windows Recognizes the Camera
Once the MouthWatch camera is plugged in, you should see a small alert on the bottom saying that New Hardware “USB Video Device” was recognized.
Step 4 - DentiView settings
• DentiView settings > Hardware > Enable Video
• DentiView main screen > Select Video to proceed to capture interface
• Settings cogwheel > Video Settings > Enable One Button Freeze and Save & Enable DirectShow Button
• Press OK & save settings
Step 5 – Capture Intraoral Photos
With the patient selected, press the Video icon from main screen to open the camera and begin taking photos.
Step 6 - All Set!