Instructions for SoPro Integration
Step 1 – Download the Button Capture Software
Use this link to begin the download: DOWNLOAD MOUTHWATCH CAPTURE
Important: If setting up a MouthWatch Plus+ make sure to install the required driver by checking the box at this step:
- Once you install the software, right click on the MouthWatch Capture icon in the lower right corner of your screen
- A menu will display. Hover your mouse over Other Software and from the list select SoPro Imaging.
Quick Tip: If you don’t see the MouthWatch Capture icon, click the ^ button (indicated by the red arrow in the photo below) to expand the System Tray. You can drag and drop the icon from the expanded System Tray down to your Taskbar.
Step 2 – Plug in the MouthWatch Camera
Make sure that you plug the USB connector into a powered USB port. Sometimes, these are located on the front or back of the computer. If your monitor has USB ports, these may not be powered.
If setting up a MouthWatch Plus+ use a USB 3.0 port.
Step 3 – Windows Recognizes the Camera
Once the MouthWatch camera is plugged in, you should see a small alert on the bottom saying that New Hardware USB Video Device was recognized. Confirm the MouthWatch Capture icon is blue as shown above. If it is orange, try a different USB port.
Step 4 – Sopro settings
- In top left corner select File then Setup.
- Navigate to the Shortcuts Tab
- Where Frame Capture is, set shortcut to Ctrl+Shift+F. Hold Ctrl and shift at the same time and press S.
- Navigate to the Color Images Tab
- Video Source: USB Video Device
- Ensure Return to live after capture is checked
Step 5 – All set!
Now, when you start and intraoral exam and press the capture button on the camera, you’ll be able to capture images to the patient record.