Top bar from left to right.
- MouthWatch logo: Brings you back to the dashboard
- Dashboard Tab: Brings you back to the dashboard
- Patients Tab: Takes you to the patient section. See a list of patients, search for patients, view patient record which includes Patient details, Appointments, Collected Data, Postings, Treatment Plans and Tasks. (link to corresponding articles)
- Tasks Tab: View and create tasks
- Appointments Tab: View, search and create appointments
- Search bar: Search entire site for Patients, Appointments and Tasks
- Quick Create: Quickly create a new patient, appointment or task
- Notifications: Be alerted to new tasks, request for live video and see a list of recent activity
- Menu: Administration tools, Help, My account, logout.
Quick Actions- Allow you to quickly perform an action by clicking the button on the dashboard
- New Patients
- Video Conference
- New Appointment
Upcoming Appointments- Running list of upcoming appointments
Tasks- Running list of providers assigned tasks
Shortcuts- Click icon to initiate video conference
Local App Dashboard
The local app dashboard is very similar to the cloud dashboard with a few key differences.
Global Sync- When working in the local app all data is stored locally on your device and will not be visible in the cloud until you sync. The Global sync button will initiate the sync and push data up to the cloud. While the data is syncing you will have “view only” access to data so that no new data is created while the system is syncing. You will receive a notification when your sync is complete.
There are some variations in how you will interact with the features in the local app. These differences are intuitive but required due to the restrictions found in building local Windows applications.