Creating and maintaining patient records within TeleDent 2.0 will be essential for your workflow. A patient record must be created before any data can be collected.
There are 3 different ways to create a new patient record.
- From the dashboard, click the New Patient button in the Quick Actions section
- From the top bar you can click the Quick Create button and select Patient from the drop down
- From the patients tab, click Add New Patient, which can be found at the top of the patient list on the left.
To create a patient record you must enter the required fields of Name and Birthdate. All other fields are optional, and you can add the following:
- Contact Information,
- Emergency contact information,
- insurance information,
- General Health Information
- Medical Alerts
- Consent forms
- Other uploaded documents