Keeping your MouthWatch Camera Clean
Your MouthWatch Intraoral Camera will last a long time with proper care.
Please follow the below instructions to ensure the highest quality image and cleanliness of your camera.
- Use our protective barriers with EVERY PATIENT for the best image quality and highest level of infection control
- For disinfecting the camera, squeeze excess moisture from an alcohol wipe and wipe the entire handpiece and cable, avoiding direct contact with the lens/light assembly. Excess direct lens wiping may result in fogging.
- Do not spray air or water directly on the lens/light assembly
- Do not autoclave or submerge the camera
- Do not clean it with products that include trichloroethylene, dichloroethylene, aromatic and chloride hydrocarbons, methylene chloride, cetones, which can damage the plastic parts
We strongly recommend the use of isopropyl alcohol wipes for the cleaning of the camera lens, other cleansing wipes may damage the lens.
Failure to follow these cleaning instructions will void the warranty.