Instructions for XDR Integration
MouthWatch cameras easily integrate with XDR imaging software. Use the MouthWatch camera to capture images of the patient and store them directly into the patient record.
Step 1 – Plug in the MouthWatch Camera
Make sure that you plug the USB connector into a powered USB port. Sometimes, these are located on the front or back of the computer. If your monitor or USB hub has ports, these may not be powered.
If setting up a MouthWatch Plus+ use a USB 3.0 port.
Step 2 – Windows Recognizes the Camera
Once the MouthWatch camera is plugged in, you should see a small alert on the bottom saying that New Hardware “USB Video Device” was recognized.
Step 3 – Select Settings from the Menu
Click Settings on the left side of your screen
Step 4 – View Advanced Settings Tab
Within the Settings screen, click on the Advanced Settings tab at top
- Make sure that under Video Capture, WDM is selected.
- Click OK(SAVE)
Step 5 – Take a Fast Image
- Press Fast Image from the Main Menu
- Select Video
Step 6 – Set Video Details
- XDRs Video Capture window will display
- Select USB Video Device from the device menu
- Select 640x480 or 1920x1080 (Plus+ Camera Only) from the video size.
Step 7 – Capture Images
- Pressing the capture button will freeze and save images to the bottom of the screen
- Once you close out, you can then assign them to a patient record
Step 8 – All Set!