Instructions for TigerView Integration
MouthWatch cameras easily integrate with TigerView imaging software. Use the MouthWatch camera to capture images of the patient and store them directly into the patient record.
Step 1 – Download the Button Capture Software
Use this link to begin the download: DOWNLOAD MOUTHWATCH CAPTURE
Important: If setting up a MouthWatch Plus+ make sure to install the required driver by checking the box at this step:
- Once you install the software, right click on the MouthWatch Capture icon in the lower right corner of your screen.
- A menu will display, hover your mouse over Other Software, then hover your mouse over TigerView and left click TigerView.
Quick Tip: If you don’t see the MouthWatch Capture icon, click the ^ button (indicated by the red arrow in the photo below) to expand the System Tray. You can drag and drop the icon from the expanded System Tray down to your Taskbar.
Step 2 – Plug in the MouthWatch Camera
Make sure that you plug the USB connector into a powered USB port. Sometimes, these are located on the front or back of the computer. If your monitor has USB ports, these may not be powered.
If setting up a MouthWatch Plus+ use a USB 3.0 port.
Step 3 – Windows Recognizes the Camera
Once the MouthWatch camera is plugged in, you should see a small alert on the bottom saying that New Hardware USB Video Device was recognized.
Step 4 – Launch TigerView Administration
Open the TigerView Administration program from the TigerView folder in your Start Menu
Step 5 – Configure Acquisition Hardware
When you launch the Administration program, you will start on this screen:
- Select Acquisition Hardware Configuration
- Click Next
- Select Video Capture
- Click Finish
Step 6 – Take Intraoral Photos
- Select the patient record
- Then, click on the Acquire tab
- Then, select Video
- Make sure the Capture Device is set to USB Video Device
- Make sure Size is set to 640x480 or 1920x1080 (Plus+ Camera Only)
Step 6 – All Set!
As you click the capture button on the MouthWatch camera, thumbnails will appear along the bottom. Select which you want to save and then click Save.
Make sure the MouthWatch Capture Button software running in the system tray and set to TigerView.