Instructions for CADI Integration
MouthWatch cameras easily integrate with EVAsoft Imaging software. Use the MouthWatch camera to capture images of the patient and store them directly into the patient record.
Step 1 – No Need for Button Capture Software
Ignore the instruction card with your camera and do not download the Button Capture Software
Step 2 – Plug in the MouthWatch Camera
Make sure that you plug the USB connector into a powered USB port. Sometimes, these are located on the front or back of the computer. If your monitor has USB ports, these may not be powered.
If setting up a MouthWatch Plus+ use a USB 3.0 port.
Step 3 – Windows Recognizes the Camera
Once the MouthWatch camera is plugged in, you should see a small alert on the bottom saying that New Hardware USB Video Device was recognized.
Step 4 – Select Video Still Capture
Confirm WDM StillCap is selected under Options>Video Still Capture
Step 5 – Click on the Video Capture icon
In the button bar of CADI, select the Intraoral Camera Icon
Step 6 – Configure Device
- Select Options > Device Setup from the menu bar
- Navigate to "Expert setup" tab
- Confirm the following settings are selected in the Device Setup window
- Make sure USB Video Device is selected from top drop down menu
- Make sure the Video Format Compatibility has been checked in lower right corner
- On the Misc. tab, make sure the WDM Still Capture Pin option is checked
- Save & Exit
Step 7 - All Set!