Instructions for Cliosoft Integration (Not Twain Use)
MouthWatch cameras easily integrate with Cliosoft imaging software. Use the MouthWatch camera to capture images of the patient and store them directly into the patient record.
Step 1 – Download the Button Capture Software
- Go to: https://www.mouthwatch.com/support/intraoral-camera-support/ and download our Button Capture Software.
- View the installation guide
- Install the program, following all steps in the guide
Step 2 – Run a USB Video Device Driver Update
- Open Device Manager and select the USB Video Device under cameras or imaging devices. Right click to bring up the sub-menu
- Select update driver>Browse my computer for driver software>Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer>Have Disk>Browse>This PC:> C:>Program files(maybe need to go to x86)>MouthWatch Capture>Drivers>Empia_25xx_Drivers>32 or 64(You can check under “This PC” then properties for the information” > UVC.inf
- The USB video device should update to a Hi-speed video grabber
Step 3 – Enable Digital Signature Enforcement
- On Windows 10 the digital signature check will need to be disabled. This needs to be done by the office your assisting.
- hold down the Shift key while you click the “Restart” option in Windows.
- Select the “Troubleshoot” tile on the Choose an option screen that appears.
- Select “Advanced options”.
- Click the “Startup Settings” tile.
- Click the “Restart” button to restart your PC into the Startup Settings screen.
- Type “7” or “F7” at the Startup Settings screen to activate the “Disable driver signature enforcement” option.
- Your PC will boot with driver signature enforcement disabled and you’ll be able to install unsigned drivers.
Step 4 – Capturing an Image
- To capture an image in cliosoft you will need to set the MouthWatch Capture to a custom keystroke. Input tab+enter+tab in sequence 1,2 and 3.
- After launching the “Intraoral Camera” source from Cliosoft, Capture an image with 1 press of the capture button. To save is an additional press and if prompted to number the image and the user wishes to bypass this there is one additional press to return to the camera acquisition.
Step 5 – All Set!