A defining feature of the Account Admin role is the ability to manage users and add new users to your account.
To add a new user, do the following:
1. From the Admin Tools page (accessed by clicking Admin in the left side navigation bar), click on Users in the left hand sub-menu
2. Click the "Create User" button
3. Assign the new member a practice, or multiple practices, from the drop-down menu.
4. Enter all required information:
- First name
- Last name
- User name
5. Upload an optional photo
6. Enter optional information:
- Phone number
- Time zone (entering a time zone is important because appointment times will be based on this time zone)
7. Assign the new member a role within their practice, such as specialist or provider. User may be assigned more than one role if necessary. Assigning a user as an Admin will give them access to the Admin Tools and they will be able to edit and add Users, Practices and Consent Policy.
8. Add an optional specialty
9. Click "Create User" to save
The new member will now appear in your accounts list. They will receive an email from TeleDent with instructions on how to continue setting up their account.
|Note: If you do not assign the new member a practice they will be able to access information for all practices within your account. Click here to read more on User Permissions.|
To edit an account at any time, click the “Edit” button that corresponds to the account you want to update.