A defining feature of the Group Admin role is your ability to manage accounts and invite new users to your group. You can add up to 10 users before you need to purchase additional user privileges.
To create a new account, do the following:
1. From the Admin Tools page (accessed by clicking Admin in the left side navigation bar), click on Accounts in the left hand sub-menu
2. Click the "Create Account" button
3. Assign the new member a practice, or multiple practices, from the drop-down menu.
4. Enter all required information:
- First name
- Last name
- User name
5. Upload an optional photo
6. Enter optional information:
- Phone number
- Time zone
7. Assign the new member a role within their practice, such as specialist or provider. New members may be assigned more than one role if necessary.
8. Add an optional speciality
9. Click "Create Account" to save
The new member will now appear in your accounts list. They will receive an email from TeleDent with instructions on how to continue setting up their account.
|Note: If you do not assign the new member a practice they will be able to access information for all practices within your group. Click here to read more on User Permissions.|
To edit an account at any time, click the “Edit” button that corresponds to the account you want to update.