To add a patient through Quick Action, do the following:
1. Click the Quick Action icon in the menu.
2. Select Patient from the drop-down menu.
3. In the pop-up window enter the required information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Select option for patient portal : Email, SMS/Text, or "Do not invite".
4. Enter optional information:
- Mobile Phone Number
- Assigned Practice
5. To invite the patient to the Patient Portal, click the check box for Invite to patient portal. You MUST invite the patient to the portal to use the chat and video call features.
6. If you want to begin capturing patient data click the “Start Capture” button. This will create the patient record and appointment and take you automatically to the capture page.
7. Click “Create” to save.
8. If you wish to continue adding patients in Quick Action, click the check box for “Create another” before adding the patient.
|Note: The option to invite a patient to the Patient Portal can only be used when a valid email address or mobile phone is entered in the patient record.|