- Are you using Chrome as your browser?
- TeleDent functions in several browsers including Firefox and Safari, but you will see the best results when using Chrome
- Is another program, such as Skype or Zoom, using your camera?
- Make sure that all programs that could be using your camera are closed
- If you are on a mobile device, are you connected to wifi?
- On a mobile device, wifi will give you a more reliable connection than cellular data, so connecting to wifi can help connection
- If you are on a mobile device and are on cellular data, what network are you using?
- Verizon networks have the best results in terms of cellular data. We recommend AT&T users connect to wifi instead.
- If you are on a computer, are you using Chrome as your browser?
- While TeleDent works in several browser, it works best in Chrome
- Did you give your browser or device permission to access your camera and microphone?
- If you’re not sure, you can exit the video call and reenter, your device should ask for permission to access your camera and microphone
- In Chrome, you can also check in your browser setting to see if TeleDent has access to your camera by clicking on the lock icon in your address bar and ensuring that access to your camera and microphone is allowed
- Are you using a VPN, thin client, or are you connected to a server that might be blocking the video feed?
- You might need to contact your IT department to make sure that the video feed is not being blocked, TeleDent uses the following ports and domains, so they will need to be allowed