Registering in the Patient Portal
Your dental provider will send you an invitation to join the TeleDent patient portal. This invitation will come through email or SMS text messaging and will have a link to register. The initial email or SMS message will come from TeleDent. If you registered through email and you don't receive the invitation, be sure to check your junk or spam folder. When you have the invitation do the following steps:
- Click the blue link in the email or text message to create a username and password. You will need to enter your birthdate
3. Select how you would like to receive your notifications, text, or email and click Submit
After you register you will login into the patient portal at
Send a Message to Your Dentist
From the patient portal, you can send messages to your dental office. You can attach pictures or documents to the messages.
From the patient portal, select a name from the left side menu:
1. Type your message directly in the chatbox and hit enter or the send icon
2. To upload files or pictures choose the icon in the message box to choose the file. If you are on a mobile device, the upload button will connect to your camera roll
Joining a Video Call
1. You will see all of your appointments in the Appointment tab of your patient portal. You can join the video call by clicking the join button.
Changing Your Profile Information
1. From your patient portal, click the profile icon on the upper corner
2. From this screen you can change your password, username, phone, and notification preferences
Download patient instructions below